Bestway 56407 Steel Pro Above Ground, 10ft x 30in | Frame Pool Set w/Filter Pump, 10-Feet by 30-inch, Blue
- Price : $289.99
- Price : $$379.95
- Price : $258.99
- Price : $494.99
- Price : $749.99
- Price : $
- Price : $769.99
- Price : $899.99
Bestway 10ft Steel Pro Frame Pool Set is a fantastic family swimming pool specially designed to withstand the elements and provide splashing fun for many years to come. The 10ft pool is made out of rust-resistant, steel frames, which are locked together using 'T' connectors and 'C' clips. They're incredibly easy to join together and, all in all, the above ground pool should take no more than an hour to set-up. The frames hold the heavy-duty, PVC and polyester 3-ply wall in place, whilst PVC flaps hide the 'T' connectors and 'C' clips to prevent rust and injury. The only tool needed is a screwdriver to fit the included 330gal filter pump to your pool.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ENDLESS SUMMER FUN: Kids and adults of all ages can enjoy swimming and splashing in Bestway's Steel Pro Above Ground Pool. It's the affordable alternative to a more complicated steel-walled pool, yet it provides durability and stability greater than inflatable pool options.
- SUPERIOR FRAME DESIGN: The pool frames are applied with a rust and corrosion-resistant coating to protect the pool from UV and abrasion damage. A 3-ply PVC support band surrounds the pool for additional stability to the pool wall.
- MADE TO LAST: A durable, yet lightweight PVC material provides structural integrity to your pool. It's tear-resistant and won't fade overtime to sun exposure. Use this frame pool summer after summer!
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE: No tools are required to install this above ground pool in your backyard. A flow-controlled drain valve provides a simple solution for emptying the excess water. Get ready to have hot summer fun in minutes!
- NO MORE CHEMICAL FLOATERS: Chemconnect chemical dispenser replaces the need for a traditional floating chemical cleaner giving you more room to swim and have fun! It simply attaches to a valve on the pool wall.