Casio Men’s AE-1000W-1AVCF Resin Sport Watch with Black Band
- Price : 15.73
With the launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market.
Today, Casio is focusing its efforts on solar-powered radio-controlled watches: the built-in solar battery eliminates the nuisance of replacing batteries, atomic timekeeping means the users never have to reset the time. Recently, Casio launched a series of Bluetooth watches that sync to the users cell phone to automatically update the time. Casio is always moving time forward.
Casio men's sporty digital watches
- Sporty watch featuring multi function dial with alarm, world timer, and day/date/month features
- 45 mm resin case with resin dial window
- Quartz movement with digital display
- Textured resin band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving: In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving.