JBL Professional 306P MkII Next-Generation 6″ 2-Way Powered Studio Monitor (306PMKII)
- Price : $
- Price : $149.00
- Price : $99.00
- Price : $119.00
- Price : $149.99
Building on JBL legacy of high-quality sound performance, the 3 series Mk II represents an upgrade of the impressive LSR3 series. These compact, professional quality, powered studio monitors retain the LSR3 series' image control waveguide for incredible detail and imaging, and the broad sweet spot that means you get optimal sound even off-axis. The Mk II series now features updated high-frequency (HF) and low-frequency (LF) transducers, which respectively provide optimized damping for superior transient response and greater linearity that allows impressively deep bass with lower harmonic distortion. Upgrades also include new boundary equalization (EQ), which restores neutral LF response when speakers are placed on the work surface and adjacent walls. Hear for yourself why JBL is legendary in sound performance and quality!
- 3 Series MkII features next-generation JBL transducers, new Boundary EQ, and a sleek new design
- Updated HF and LF transducers: new design improvements result in optimized damping for superior transient response and impressive deep bass with lower harmonic distortion
- New boundary EQ: restores neutral low frequency response when speakers are placed on the work surface and adjacent to walls
- Sleek, modern design provides a dramatic flair to any studio
- Broad sweet spot: neutral frequency response across a wide area allows you to fine-tune your mix even while listening off-axis
- Flexible connectivity with balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS inputs, +4dBu /-10dBV input-sensitivity switch and adjustable volume control
- Purchase includes: 306P MKII studio monitor (x1), Power Cord (x1), quick set-up guide (x1), peel-off rubber pads (x4)
- Pair with the JBL LSR310S Powered Studio Subwoofer to extend your LF range all the way down!